4.4

Tony and Kat- I love my ring that you helped us design.I appreciate your professionalism in creating my ring.

Thank you for your help getting it done quickly and exactly the way we wanted. I cannot stop looking at it. This ring was for our 30th anniversary so we wanted to have something created that would be something that we would be really excited about. You got back to us very promptly when we had questions.

When we tweeked the CAD design your master jeweler changed it exactly to meet our specifications. It only took around three weeks to do a custom design. This is unusual and we so appreciated that you got my ring done quickly and yet it is perfect! Thank you again for a great experience.

We will recommend you to family and friends.Regards, Linda and Tim Lally

This reviewer shared experience about "great service and quality" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). llally is overall satisfied with Goel Tala Diamonds and uploaded picture s. the best about anniversary ring from Goel Tala Diamonds was quality of my ring. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Goel Tala Diamonds.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Goel Tala Diamonds to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Goel Tala Diamonds?

Comments