4.4

Tony and Kat- I love my ring that you helped us design.I appreciate your professionalism in creating my ring.

Thank you for your help getting it done quickly and exactly the way we wanted. I cannot stop looking at it. This ring was for our 30th anniversary so we wanted to have something created that would be something that we would be really excited about. You got back to us very promptly when we had questions.

When we tweeked the CAD design your master jeweler changed it exactly to meet our specifications. It only took around three weeks to do a custom design. This is unusual and we so appreciated that you got my ring done quickly and yet it is perfect! Thank you again for a great experience.

We will recommend you to family and friends.Regards, Linda and Tim Lally

Reason of review: Great service and quality.

I liked: Quality of my ring.

Had an Experience with Goel Tala Diamonds?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Origami Owls Fraud, Copyright, Patents Infringement Notice Origami Owl "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..." Read more Le Vians Chocolate Diamonds Ring Review Le Vian "My husband and I have been looking for a chocolate diamond ring to buy for years. Finally found one we both loved! Bought it on black Friday 2016. Picked up..." Read more Perfect Watches - Not Perfect Service Perfect Watches "I ordered a Hublot Big Bang replica - I took the big discount by paying bank transfer - mistake number 1! They denied receiving any payment- I had solid..." Read more Burberry - Poor Quality & Poorer Customer Service Burberry "My husband bought me a wool Burberry coat for my birthday. I wore it very lightly for less than a year and the inner lining shredded on both shoulders, down..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Terry Vaughn Rv Alvin Texas - Stay far away Terry Vaughn Rv Alvin Texas "Bought a new 2016 Avenger FBI and paid cash for it. Turns out to be a piece of junk. Walls coming loose on the inside, leaks due to (in the..." Read more Techrabbit - Missing parts and can't even log into the site anymore Techrabbit "First time order with techrabbit for refurb jaybird freedoms. Received the order confirm. Great. Tried to log into the site to see status. Couldn't log in. Odd but nothing to..." Read more Gardenwinds - Don't buy the rip lock 350 replacement gazebo canopy Gardenwinds "Rip lock 350 THE WORST! Don't buy this! I bought a 10x12 replacement canopy with the rip lock 350 and within the first month of having it on it ripped..." Read more