To whom it may concern,
We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an Emerald Cut Eternity band from us July 18, 2014. All our items are custom made and with an average 10 business day wait time. The customer wanted her band sent out RUSH so that she can wear it in vacation in Las Vegas. We send out the band on July 18 to accommodate her rush order. Due to the fact that we were rushed and the customer’s unwillingness to be patient we sent her a band that was done properly however needed some adjustments. After The Customer received the first band she contacted us regarding some minor issues so we agreed to make her a brand new band after she returned from her vacation in Las Vegas. The customer returned the first band July 30, 2014. We replaced all the Emerald Cut Diamonds onto another brand new setting and shipped it back to The Customer on July 31, 2014. The Customer received her replacement band on August 4, 2014. expressed her content and attempted to purchase a pair of Diamond earrings from us. After nearly a month we received another email from the Customer informing us that she had an accident and the band was damaged or in her words “collapsed”. We instructed The Customer to send in the band so we can evaluate it and contact her. When we received the band back it was completely deranged and badly damaged. We contact the Customer and informed her that this kind of repair was not covered. Due to her being a new client we agreed to make her a new band for $650 which covers Gold and Labor. The Customer began to get very hostile and complain about the Quality of the craftsmanship. This band was not damaged due to normal wear and tear. This band was subject to a irregular abuse or accident. We repaired the band to the best of our ability and sent it back to Mrs. Williams. Enclosed we have included several pictures of the band we shipped out to The Customer as well as the band she returned to us for repair. The Customer had admitted in her first email that we had sent her a perfect Round Shape Eternity band and she admitted her wrong doings. We have no problem replacing her damaged band with a new setting as long as she is willing to pay for all cost associated with the repair.
Thank you in advance for your help and attention towards this matter.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Fair pricing
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "1st purchase was a Gucci scarf tote $550. Messaged seller numerous times with no response, was told by Tradesy all they could do was wait to hear from them. Then..."
- "On 8/2/14 I took my not even 3 year old ring in to be inspected and rhodium applied. I was informed a side stone was loose and would need tightened..."
- "Wow! I wish I read this before wishing for an LV bag. My husband surprised me with this bag for christmas. I used it for less than hour but decided..."
- "I parked my car with a valet in downtown (4th / hill ) I leave my key with them because they need to manage my car to a right spot,..."
- "On 01/17/15 I turned in 6 empty Mac containers in exchange for 2 products. I asked for particular colors however when I returned home I realized that the woman made..."
- "My wife is a flight attendant of a major US Airline, so we travel to France and other countries often on vacation. When we return a rental car, in..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."