Goel Tala Diamonds - Reply to Customer who purchased the Emerald Cut Eternity Band
To whom it may concern,
We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an Emerald Cut Eternity band from us July 18, 2014. All our items are custom made and with an average 10 business day wait time. The customer wanted her band sent out RUSH so that she can wear it in vacation in Las Vegas. We send out the band on July 18 to accommodate her rush order. Due to the fact that we were rushed and the customer’s unwillingness to be patient we sent her a band that was done properly however needed some adjustments. After The Customer received the first band she contacted us regarding some minor issues so we agreed to make her a brand new band after she returned from her vacation in Las Vegas. The customer returned the first band July 30, 2014. We replaced all the Emerald Cut Diamonds onto another brand new setting and shipped it back to The Customer on July 31, 2014. The Customer received her replacement band on August 4, 2014. expressed her content and attempted to purchase a pair of Diamond earrings from us. After nearly a month we received another email from the Customer informing us that she had an accident and the band was damaged or in her words “collapsed”. We instructed The Customer to send in the band so we can evaluate it and contact her. When we received the band back it was completely deranged and badly damaged. We contact the Customer and informed her that this kind of repair was not covered. Due to her being a new client we agreed to make her a new band for $650 which covers Gold and Labor. The Customer began to get very hostile and complain about the Quality of the craftsmanship. This band was not damaged due to normal wear and tear. This band was subject to a irregular abuse or accident. We repaired the band to the best of our ability and sent it back to Mrs. Williams. Enclosed we have included several pictures of the band we shipped out to The Customer as well as the band she returned to us for repair. The Customer had admitted in her first email that we had sent her a perfect Round Shape Eternity band and she admitted her wrong doings. We have no problem replacing her damaged band with a new setting as long as she is willing to pay for all cost associated with the repair.
Thank you in advance for your help and attention towards this matter.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Fair pricing
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "1st purchase was a Gucci scarf tote $550. Messaged seller numerous times with no response, was told by Tradesy all they could do was wait to hear from them. Then..."
- "As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty..."
- "I ordered a 100 dollar necklace with 7 charms and a plate... And then payed for expedited shipping... I got the package on time, just to open it and find..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."